| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sulina in April is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with sporadic rain. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 7 days.
- In April the skies in Sulina are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:07 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:28.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sulina April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sulina, Romania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sulina:
- Iasi, Romania - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) NW
- Kisinev, Moldova - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) NNW
- Sarata, Ukraine - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) N
- Galati, Romania - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WNW
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) W
- Izmail, Ukraine - 75.2 kms (46.7 miles) WNW
- Bucharest, Romania - 298.8 kms (185.7 miles) WSW
- Constanta, Romania - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) SW
- Varna, Bulgaria - 260.3 kms (161.7 miles) SW
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 346.4 kms (215.3 miles) SSW