| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sulina in February is very cool at 0.8 °C (33.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with periodic sleet or snow. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of water is laid down during an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Sulina are gloomy having on balance a trifling 2:48 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:20.
- There are approximately 7:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sulina February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sulina, Romania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sulina:
- Iasi, Romania - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) NW
- Kisinev, Moldova - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) NNW
- Sarata, Ukraine - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) N
- Galati, Romania - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WNW
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) W
- Izmail, Ukraine - 75.2 kms (46.7 miles) WNW
- Bucharest, Romania - 298.8 kms (185.7 miles) WSW
- Constanta, Romania - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) SW
- Varna, Bulgaria - 260.3 kms (161.7 miles) SW
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 346.4 kms (215.3 miles) SSW