| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sulina in November is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with periodic rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of fluid falls during an average of 6 days.
- In November the skies in Sulina are gloomy with on average a trifling 2:48 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:29.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sulina November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sulina, Romania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sulina:
- Iasi, Romania - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) NW
- Kisinev, Moldova - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) NNW
- Sarata, Ukraine - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) N
- Galati, Romania - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WNW
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) W
- Izmail, Ukraine - 75.2 kms (46.7 miles) WNW
- Bucharest, Romania - 298.8 kms (185.7 miles) WSW
- Constanta, Romania - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) SW
- Varna, Bulgaria - 260.3 kms (161.7 miles) SW
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 346.4 kms (215.3 miles) SSW