| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sulina in October is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with occasional rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 5 days.
- In October the blue above Sulina is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:03 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 5:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sulina October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sulina, Romania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sulina:
- Iasi, Romania - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) NW
- Kisinev, Moldova - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) NNW
- Sarata, Ukraine - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) N
- Galati, Romania - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WNW
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) W
- Izmail, Ukraine - 75.2 kms (46.7 miles) WNW
- Bucharest, Romania - 298.8 kms (185.7 miles) WSW
- Constanta, Romania - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) SW
- Varna, Bulgaria - 260.3 kms (161.7 miles) SW
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 346.4 kms (215.3 miles) SSW