| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sulina in September is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of H2O accrues across on average 4 days.
- In September the heavens above Sulina are a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:09 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 5:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sulina September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sulina, Romania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sulina:
- Iasi, Romania - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) NW
- Kisinev, Moldova - 216.2 kms (134.3 miles) NNW
- Sarata, Ukraine - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) N
- Galati, Romania - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) WNW
- Vrfu Omu, Romania - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) W
- Izmail, Ukraine - 75.2 kms (46.7 miles) WNW
- Bucharest, Romania - 298.8 kms (185.7 miles) WSW
- Constanta, Romania - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) SW
- Varna, Bulgaria - 260.3 kms (161.7 miles) SW
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 346.4 kms (215.3 miles) SSW